Cancellation & Returns
1. Cancelling a transaction
- You can appeal for the cancellation of an item as long as the seller has not shipped it yet.
- If the seller approves your cancellation, they have (15) days to refund you through the same method of payment you used.
2. If you can’t cancel your item
- If the seller already sent your item or if they refuse your cancellation request, you will have to wait until you receive the item and then start a return procedure by calling our call center on 402 9150 or send a blank SMS on 8685, and we will get back to you.
- If your item arrives defected, or does not match to the description, or is a wrong item, you can return it for a refund.
- If you have changed your mind and want to return the item, you can make a request to the seller if it will accept your return.
4. How it works?
- Contact the Seller : Communicate with the seller to discuss your issue or contact our customer service and try to find a solution together.
- Ask for Refunding : Contact our customer service on 402 9150 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the refund procedure.
SMS Online will contact you within (24) hours:
- If you have not received the item you ordered;
- If the item received does not correspond to the description or;
- If you have not received a refund for a return, in accordance with the seller’s return conditions,
We will make sure you get your money back. We will issue the refund to the SMS Pariaz Account you used to purchase the item.