This compact 230V Arc Welder WEM1042 has a maximum welding current of 100 Ampere. This Arc welder is fitted with thermal cut-out with control lamp for heavy and long-term usage without problems. The WEM1042 has a pre-assembled ground terminal and an electrodes holder. The electrodes that are suitable for this welding device are between 1,6 and 2,5mm. In addition to that, this device is fitted with a power indicator which indicates the correct welding current for the type of electrode.
- Thermal cut-out with control lamp
- Forced cooling for heavy usage
- Continuous adjustable welding current for optimal welding results
- Supplied complete with scaling hammer / steel-wire brush and welding mask
- Gross weight 14.3600
- Mains voltage 230V~
- Frequency 50Hz
- Welding current 40-100A
- Ignition voltage 48V
- Electrode thickness 1.6 – 2.5mm
- Includes Scaling hammer / steel-wire brush, Welding mask, Quick instruction card
- Warranty 1 yearn electrical parts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.